
I browsed on Facebook for some people I knew in Minnesota. Above is a boy a haven't seen since kindergarten, or 2nd grade at the very latest; either way, he certainly doesn't remember me. I sent him this note and he responded below. Very funny!
I Wrote--
I Wrote--
You Don't Remember Me, But...
You were the first boy I ever kissed! We were in the same Kindergarten class at Highland Elem. in Edina and our teacher was Miss Hoveland. We kissed in the very back seat of the bus on the way home from school while all the other kids watched. That's all. Just thought I'd remind you.
He Wrote--
WOW !!!!!!!!! I love it !! I would do it again !!! Best wishes to you and your family this Halloween. Brent
You were the first boy I ever kissed! We were in the same Kindergarten class at Highland Elem. in Edina and our teacher was Miss Hoveland. We kissed in the very back seat of the bus on the way home from school while all the other kids watched. That's all. Just thought I'd remind you.
He Wrote--
WOW !!!!!!!!! I love it !! I would do it again !!! Best wishes to you and your family this Halloween. Brent
No comments:
Post a Comment